If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get a test as soon as possible. Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/get-a-test-tocheck-if-you-have-coronavirus/
As training returns to being in person, the risks due to fomite, droplet or aerosol transmission will increase. It is recognised that in the course of contact training it will be necessary to compromise the 2m social distancing. The increased risk of close contact will be mitigated by screening and sanitisation protocols and by keeping close contact to a minimum during training at all times. e.g. warm ups and stretching would still be 2m socially distanced
- Please do not come to training if you have a high temperature, a new continuous cough, have suffered from a loss of smell or taste and/or have been to a high-risk area or have been in contact with anybody returning from a high risk area within the last 2 weeks.
- Follow all the Covid19 guidelines set out within our training area/venues
- Sanitise your hands prior to entering and leaving your training area/venue. Please bring suitable sanitiser to cleanse your hands and disinfectant spray to clean you pads and bag.
- Students must sanitise their protective equipment before and after each training session.
- Sharing of personal protective equipment is not allowed.
- During training social distancing will be observed whenever possible e.g. during warms ups, line work, bag work, strength & conditioning.
- Class sizes will be limited to ensure 2m social distancing is observed whenever possible so as to keep “allowed contact” to a minimum.
- Do not call out when performing techniques in order to prevent the spreading of droplets saliva.
- Test and trace measures must be followed, use of the QR code and NHS COVID19 App will be encouraged. We will keep a track & trace register of attendance.
- Good levels of ventilation must be maintained, this may require doors and windows to remain open.
- Resume Social Distancing of 2m upon leaving the training area/venue.
- Social interaction before and after training must be in line with government restrictions on legal gatherings. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Students will only be allowed to train at one venue until restrictions ease.
- Sorry but parents will only be able to stay to watch Dragons classes (for 4–8-year-olds) where there is sufficient space for them to sit socially distanced apart. Where there are insufficient space parents will be required to wait outside.
- We also ask that if parents need to speak to instructors that they phone or email them directly. Please do not wait to speak to them after class.