The white belt grading is approximately 30 minutes long.
- Skipping for 1 x 2 minute round
- Shadow Sparring (Hands & Legs) 1 x 1 minute round
(All techniques are to be performed in both stances)
- Shuffle forward with leading arm Jab
- Shuffle forward Jab and Reverse punch
- Shuffle forward with two Back fist (alternate arms)
- Shuffle forward then Front kick
- Shuffle forward then Roundhouse kick
- Shuffle forward then Side kick
All in quantities of 10: Sit-ups, Push-ups, Squat with front kick
HORSE RIDING STANCE:
- Pass mark 60 percent
- Equipment required for grading: Skipping rope
- Students may be marked down on their grading for not having the correct equipment on the day.